LIBERATION

There is an inherent paradox in the question, "Who Am I". As with most things spiritual, the one who asked you to look at this question may have had something very different in his noble mind than what you or I are led to understand not because of our poor intellect but because of the logical mind we possess.

Unwittingly this question implies that there is an I we should be searching. It turns out this is VERY WRONG.

Do yourself a favour and take a look at liberationunleashed.com where hundreds of volunteers are available 24/7 to guide you in asking the right questions.

I did and came up with the answer that first you must establish whether there is an I before you look for it. I know, it is obvious that you are there, right? WRONG! Check it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only the body is in the now

Touching the Earth.

My Buddha Nature