GURU

So my Guru dumped me recently, recommending I lose the attraction to females and become more loyal.

I think there is a problem in having a Guru. It implies there is something she can do to help you find yourself. Guru is just a reminder of what you are forgetting. Dattatreya had 24 gurus like the tree, earth, birds and the ocean. I told one of my cousins once when he asked if I had a guru that he was my guru. So all of you remind me when I am off the path. I appoint all of you my Guru until of course someone reminds me that you are not really doing the job well.

Not that Guru G was wrong at all. I am attracted to the female form and anyone with a good idea or a u tube gets me into him or her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only the body is in the now

Touching the Earth.

My Buddha Nature